This Policy determines how we obtain, collect and use information on our website acasestudy.com (the Website or Our Website) or other products and services provided on the website acasestudy.com (all of the above together referred to as the Services).
- By visiting this Website or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time. Every time, when you visit the Website or use the Services you express your direct consent to us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
- We collect, register or process any of the following general categories of information:
- Information about your visits to our website, your use of the website;
- Geographical location;
- Operating system;
- Browser type;
- Information source;
- Visit duration;
- Number of pages viewed;
- Pages requested by your browser from our server (via cookies).
- Our server processes the following specialized information while you are using the Website:
Your IP address is processed for the purpose of demonstration the language version of the Website corresponding to the language of your country. In case if at the moment of using the Website, the language version corresponding to the country of your IP-address is not available, you will see the version of the Website in English. Data about your IP address is processed by our server exclusively during the time of your visit of our website. We do not register, do not process for any purpose, other than the above, or do not store any data about your IP-address.
- We register and process the following general information provided by you while communicating with us via the feedback form on our Website with the purpose of responding to your requests:
- The contents of your message addressed to us.
- Distribution and disclosure of information
- We protect your information in the following way:
We take all possible steps to ensure the safety of your information, which is required for functioning of the Services, on our secure servers; You bear responsibility for observing the privacy of your passwords and safety of your keys stored on your device.
- Third party websites:
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow any links to a third party website, keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other websites.
- Access to information:
Our website does not possess the capability to access your personal information on your personal computer.
- Our relations with advertisers:
We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, We are entitled to provide summarized information about our users for the purpose of demonstrating to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience. We are also entitled to use summarized information to provide assistance to advertisers in attracting the target audience. If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email or via SMS from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email via the Website of the Company or software developed by the Company.