During parsing, forecasting, exteriorizing and controlling the effectiveness of business activities, a variety of data is required about the surrounding business encirclement and the company’s internal encirclement. The timely, useful and complete data allows the enterprise to cope with the following tasks. It allows reducing financial risk and danger to the image of the enterprise; getting competitive advantages; monitoring the business encirclement; coordinating the strategy; evaluating the effectiveness of the activity; reinforcing the intuition of managers. Marketing case study is conducted with this goal.
Influencer marketing case studies are understood as systematic collection, display, and parsing of data on various aspects of business activities. Case study marketing can be understood as a function of an enterprise. Through the data, it connects the enterprise with the markets, consumers, competitors, with all elements of the external encirclement of business.
Online marketing case studies implement the next functions. They are determining the problem, studying and describing the object, process or situation, finding patterns and giving predictions.
Depending on the nature of the objectives of business scrutiny, three relevant study areas can be underlined. The first one is an exploratory scrutiny. It is aimed at gathering data necessary for the best identification of problems and proposed assumptions. The second one is a describing study. It is aimed at describing problems, situations, objects, and processes. The last one is a casual study, and it is conducted to test hypotheses concerning cause-effect relationships.
Also, the directions of business scrutiny can be classified by the object of scrutiny, for example, rialto scrutiny, individual elements of the marketing mix (product, price, promotion, and distribution), consumer behavior and competitors’ activities.
Business scrutiny can be divided by the type of the data received and analyzed. There are qualitative and quantitative studies. They can also be divided in the study based on the secondary and primary data. The general scheme of business scrutiny includes the following stages: determination of the problem, goals, and mediums of study; development of a scrutiny plan; collection and parsing of data; interpretation of the results obtained and bringing them to the management.
Business to business marketing case studies implies the study of the rialto. It helps to create a data and analytical base for making business decisions and thereby reduce the level of uncertainty associated with them. The result of rialto scrutiny in business is understanding of competitors’ activities, rialto structure, government decisions in the field of regulation and stimulation of the rialto, economic trends, scrutiny of technical achievements and many other factors that make up the business encirclement, which allows to be closer to the consumer, feel his needs and mood.
There are the following tasks of the rialto scrutiny:
- The first one is to determine the capacity of the market. Studying the capacity of the rialto will help to correctly assess the chances in this market and avoid unjustified risks and losses.
- The second one is to determine the rialto share. The share is already a reality, and it is possible to come from it, forming future plans, and then, to develop them in the future.
- The third task is to analyze a consumer’s behavior. This parsing will assess the degree of customer loyalty to the product and company, answer the question of who buys and why, and, consequently, it will help to establish competitive prices for products, make changes to the product itself, optimize the promotion channels and advertising strategy, that is, adjust all the components of the business complex.
- The fourth task is to analyze competitors. The knowledge of the products and marketing policy of competitors is necessary for better rialto orientation and adjusting individual pricing and promotion policies, which will ensure the company’s victory in the competition.
- The last one is to analyze sales channels. This will determine the most effective of them and form a complete chain of optimal product movement to the bidder.
When knowing the capacity of the market and the trend of its change, the firm gets an opportunity to assess the prospects of this or that rialto for itself. It makes no sense to work in a market whose capacity is insignificant compared to the capabilities of the enterprise: the costs of introducing it to the rialto and working on it may not pay off.
Market scrutiny is carried out in two sections. The first one is an assessment of this point in time with the purpose of adjusting certain rialto parameters, and the second includes obtaining indicators for forecasting.
There are a lot of mediums of market scrutiny. All these mediums are applied in a certain situation, for the solution of certain business tasks. Mediums of data collection during a scrutiny can be classified into two groups: quantitative and qualitative. The first rialto scrutiny is usually identified with conducting various surveys based on the use of structured closed-type questions, to which a large number of respondents answer. The second market scrutiny includes the collection, parsing, and interpretation of data by observing what people do and say. Observation and conclusions are of a qualitative nature and are implemented in a non-standardized form.