SEO Case Study
These days, Search Engine Optimization is a significant part of every business. That’s why it is important to have some knowledge about it, to understand how it works, and to be able to analyze it. More and more colleges incorporate it into students’ tasks, for example, case studies.Writing such papers gives students an opportunity to feel like the actual analysts. It helps them develop their research skills and ability to distinguish the most important data.
And when such an assignment type combines with Search Engine Optimization, the task becomes even more interesting (and more important).So, let’s find out what it really is, look at some SEO case study examples, and learn how to write such papers effectively.Do not forget to read few tips on how to answer questions relating to case studies.
Understanding the Matter
To fully understand such a task type, we need to look closely at what SEO and case studies really are.A case study is an excellent research method.
When dealing with this task, a student must take a situation, an event, or a phenomenon and analyze its development over a certain period of time. Such a research task makes students use their thinking and skills and apply those to real-life situations. Reasoning and making conclusions are also important parts of every paper. So, such type of a writing task is very diverse and can show your many skills.SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and its meaning is in its name: it’s a process meant to improve the search engine rankings.
Basically, it’s a way to increase the traffic quantity to your own website using the result of the search engines.So, SEO case study is a great practice for your future business, as this task can help you understand the effectiveness of the search optimization and how it can influence the business.
SEO Case Study Examples
Even though this task might seem to be complicated, there are plenty of papers and articles online that can help you figure out how to write it. Check out the best examples and paper samples:
- Brian Dean’s work “White Hat SEO”;
- Glen Allsopp’s article “$1,000 Profit (Almost) in 1 Week”;
- Hunain Ahmed’s “400 Visits per Day”;
- Derek Edmond’s work on the B2B Keyword Analysis;
- Pat Flynn’s “Niche Site Duel”;
- Yonatan Dotan’s “A Startling Case Work of Manual Penalties and Negative SEO.”
There are some other excellent works that also include negative SEO case studies and sales growing studies. Reading them and trying to analyze them will allow you to have a deeper understanding of the matter.
Writing a Good Paper
It doesn’t matter what specific topic you choose, whether it’s your local SEO case study or even a theoretical situation, there are some steps you need to follow in order to compose a well-structured and skillfully-written work.Also, if you need help in writing the case study, you can feel free to write to us.
- Start with defining research questions. You need to establish your own research focus and figure out what questions you are going to discuss more deeply.
- You also need to decide what analytical techniques you are going to use and how you are going to collect data. It’s helpful to look through some online blogs and articles.
Don’t forget to gather proof, which you will need in order to support your statements and show how relevant your opinions are.
- Analyzing the data you’ve collected is a complicated but exciting step. You need to link the research object with the results and the outcome, express some new insights, and draw powerful conclusions. Don’t be too vague and spend enough time talking about every specific point.
While preparing your writing piece, don’t forget about all the requirements and the proper structure.
Search engines related papers can seem difficult at first, but after looking through some examples and learning about the matter a bit deeper, you will easily cope with such a task.