Individual business consulting is the most effective way to improve the quality of personal and professional relationships, gain the flexibility of thinking and improve business abilities.
Business Consulting Case Studies
Business consulting is advising on the organization, promotion, and development of the business.This is an opportunity to enhance personal and entrepreneurial effectiveness with the help of psychological mechanisms in such areas as planning and management, business optimization, logic and PR consulting, image consulting, concept development, organizational psychology, coaching, security psychology, building business communication, conflict management, corporate transaction support, stress resistance and others.A business consultant, as the name suggests, is a specialist who provides competent and effective advice to entrepreneurs on conducting their activity. His main task is to recognize the problem in business and to suggest ways of successfully overcoming it in the form of concrete solutions.
Precisely with this purpose, economic consulting case studies are developed.Having studied the state of affairs in the organization, the specialist conducts a comprehensive analysis of the situation, finds out the reasons for this or that problem and makes a set of recommendations for its solution. He develops consulting case studies with solutions in order to implement them in practice. Sometimes a consultant directly participates in the implementation of the solutions proposed by him to clarify their effectiveness and adjustments if necessary, bringing the project to a successful conclusion.Consulting case study frameworks include:
- The initial assessment of the business in the organization as a whole and in detail – in finance, labor and material resources, production and innovation potential;
- Identification of problems in trade activity;
- Evaluation of the organization’s development prospects;
- The analysis of the effectiveness of existing projects;
- Development of recommendations for economic and material and technical improvement of the organization – offering specific actions, for example, attracting loans, changing the ratio of assets and liabilities, income and expenses, organizational structure, increasing production volumes and expanding sales markets;
- Creation of new projects for the development of the company;
- Preparation of materials for the creation of a new project;
- Preparation of the financial and economic justification for the new business plan and its preparation;
- Calculations of possible risks;
- Consultations on the terms of concluded contracts, agreements, especially in large transactions;
- Conducting training;
- Close cooperation with the management and managing staff of the company on all issues.
Consulting Case Study Example: Developing Promotion Strategy
Portfolio Case Study